March 25, 2008

Parrot warning

I apologize for sounding like a repetetive parrot, but really, northern winter is a never ending story of bad and/or unpredictable weather at least half of the year. When driving home from Denmark yesterday just before entering Göteborg we witnessed a car making a 360 flip on the highway into the ditch just in front of us. Instinct of course had us pull over and assist, and instead of being home ten minutes ago I arrived home almost an hour later.

Don't get me wrong. I love snow as long as it snows during the traditional winter months. Now I'm just tired of wearing my winter boots. I'm tired of freezing my socks off every morning and I desperately need to see some green grass and tulips. So stop snowing already!

Taken from my office window this afternoon.

No comments: