April 10, 2008

JP-preps

I tried to find the equivalent for 'resfeber' in a dictionary. No luck. The English translation "nervousness before a journey" sounded somewhat..strained.

With that said anyway I'm prepping for Japan and as always I feel like the trip is three weeks away AT LEAST when it's just seven days. And as usual I have a pre-travel-to-do list that'll make my to-do list at work jealous.

Most likely I'll spend my weekend checking it off. And search for my missing swim wear again. I tore all summer clothes out of the basement. Just looking at the it makes me freeze! Poor, poor me.

Okinawa, last October.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will see you in one week, I am trying to finish my
paper so that I will have a relax time with you.
By the way, since when has your blog become English?

mamma

Line said...

What, you haven't noticed until now? ;)

I'll tell you all about it. Next week. Hope you finish your paper so that we can concentrate on watching clown fish...

Hexmaster said...

"Travel anxiety"? Would be better in German: "Reisenangst".

Anonymous said...

So glad your blog is now in English for this American who has such a poor command of any second language. Looking forward to your reports from Okinawa and Tokyo. Have a wonderful time!!!

Robb

Line said...

Robb,

glad to hear it. Kudos to my Swedish readers also for being good people and commenting in English.

You'll hear all about Japan, stay tuned!