April 21, 2008

Goodbye Okinawa


Tomorrow morning I'll head north for Tokyo. Getting out of Okinawa mode will be hard. I became quite used to stroll around in my havaianas, not really doing anything but enjoy the weather, company or food.

Yesterday night Hiroshi, the mariner, took me for kaitenzushi (sushi on conveyor belt). I hardly ever eat sushi when I visit Japan as there are so many other nice things to try that you can't have elsewhere. But kaitenzushi is always fun.

Today a young engineering student showed me around campus and then took me to Tropical beach. You'll hear more from Tokyo. Sayonara, Okinawa.

Left: Campus. Right: Tropical Beach

View from the campus cafeteria.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Nice, I must visit

Tv for Blogs said...

I am crazy for blogs, I like this blog and I like its way to write, I come to leave mine hug sincere and...success votes. Kisses
TV Blog

Line said...

Thank you for your kind comments, keep reading :D