April 20, 2008

Under the sea


Cutest blow fish in town.

A sneak peak on life under the sea here in Okinawa. Our mariner Hiroshi and his two equally marine friends took us snorkeling and all of them, being marine biologists of course, can name all living things in the ocean. Hiroshi will even fetch things for you. Like a blow fish. Or a sea star. What a gentleman.

The snorkling crew of the day consist of three Japanese, a Swiss guy and me. All pro snorklers at the least, all of them scuba dive but they lowered themselves for me and mom today. Such nice people.


Clown fish a la Nemo.

We make such a nice couple I think, blow fish and I.
Todays pictures are courtesy of Hiroshi Inoue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures!
I had a good time with you guys.
I think you and your mom will be a good diver soon.

Line said...

Yes, Hiroshi is a good photographer! It's easy to understand why you guys are marine biologists...

nice meeting and snorkling with you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to meet you!
Enjoy diving,eating,talking,...!
I want to meet you someday!
And my facebook name is Hiroshi Inoue!Take care!
xoxo!